3D BUILT ASSET SCANNING
3D Scanning ensures the highest accuracy in capturing built assets in their current environment.
The scan creates a digital twin that records all data to point cloud as well as a photographic view at 4k enabling anyone to walk through the building as if they were there. The ultimate source of the truth with the ability to measure to an accuracy of 99%. This is far more accurate than a manual survey.
Some advantages are:
- Increase operational transparency with the ability to share links of 3D spaces to different stakeholders.
- Add additional notes and details.
- Train and educate remotely with photo-realistic 3D experiences that are more cost effective than VR studios.
- Create court admissible documentation with spaces that cannot be manipulated.
- Guarantee confidentiality and authenticity with face blurring and time stamps.
- Scans can generate point cloud files which can then be exported to various BIM interfaces as the base for design information, particularly useful for renovations.
- Increase collaboration with the ability to share 3D models to any interested party.
Has a variety of uses in:
- Architecture, Engineering & ConstructionHospitality
- Real Estate
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Retail and many more