Construction is just one short part of most building life cycles. Asset use requires information for insurance, occupancy and tenancy, maintenance and reinstatement planning, renovation, change of purpose and accounting (depreciation, asset capitalisation, book value / fair value). Information captured during construction eases these processes, although this is not essential.
- Replacement cost / sum insured valuations
- Depreciation schedules and asset registers
- Lease reinstatement, end of lease cost negotiation
- Operational budgeting and estimating
- Long term maintenance fund estimates