Life Cycle Costing
Life cycle cost analysis assists in allocation of capital costs and selection of options for construction, ensures proper consideration of post-construction operation of built assets and provides input for discounted cashflow analysis for feasibility studies. Life cycle costing is also useful in sustainability assessment (generally less cost equates to less resource intensity).
- Analysis of whole life of options for sustainability and value engineering
- Quantification of Capital, Maintenance, Cleaning, Energy, Replacement and other costs
- Discounted cashflow analysis to establish net present value and break even points
- Calculation of sinking fund contributions and Long Term Maintenance Funds
- Sensitivity analysis for funding costs, cyclical durations