Building Remediation and Leaky Buildings
Unfortunately, many buildings in New Zealand continue to suffer defects, commonly in weathertightness, fire ratings and structural strength. Resolving these problems requires an experienced team of professionals who understand the issues, risks and procedures used. We have one of the most experienced teams in the country, offering cost management, expert witnesses, and engineer to contract services. We aim to provide certainty in uncertain situations, confidence, and competence in getting your building fixed.
- Experience 250 projects costing over $1.2 Billion in the past decade
- Large cost database drives faster recognition and solutions
- Apportionment of costs for UTA s.74 schemes
- Work with MBIE on Financial Assistance Package (FAP) projects
- Certification of project establishment and funding drawdown for escrow