Building Information Modelling (BIM)
WSince 2009, we have worked with iTwo (formerly Exactal), the makers of CostX quantity surveying software. Our firm has achieved “CostX Certified Partner” status and features in CostX advertising literature. We are a market leader in the use of CostX software for quantity surveying and have worked on thousands of projects across a wide variety of documentation standards and formats. Our understanding of digital measurement requirements and limitations is unmatched, and we are able to clearly demonstrate how quantities link to documents, to provide user-friendly demonstrations to non-users and to structure projects in a fully auditable manner. We have standard operating procedures to classify dimension groups by trades and sub-components, along with zones, levels and other cost centres.
- iTwo CostX certified partner – benchmark for BIM in quantity surveying
- Production of basic models in-house for geometry and measurement
- Familiarity with Revit, Archicad and other modelling formats
- BIM used for estimates, schedules, measurement checks, contract admin
- Standard operating procedures, coding and phraseologies