Development and construction are risky enterprises. We add certainty and confidence by understanding where risks arise, their magnitude and how they can be managed. We apply a set of techniques ranging from simple percentage contingencies to benchmarking, quantitative analysis and live risk registers.
- Monte Carlo simulation using Pallisade Decision Tools (@Risk)
- NZS4360 risk management process, register establishment and input
- Quantification of financial magnitude of risk events
- Data analysis and benchmarking to establish reasonable contingencies
- Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED) cost quantification