Bank / Funding Certification
We work with a variety of lenders and their clients to ensure that proper budgeting, setup and management tools are in place, followed by forecasting requirements through cost to complete analysis and drawdown certifications. This extends from verifying insurances, consents, bonds, contracts and other agreements are in place to monitoring compliance and identifying new risks and costs as construction proceeds.
- Initial reporting, budget assessment and documentation reviews
- Progress drawdown and risk reporting
- Cost to complete, progress against targets, time to completion reports
- Escrow establishment and drawdown reporting
- Advice on market conditions and project risks