Having the right tools in place for contract administration is of critical importance. Typically, tools include agreements for how payments will be processed, variations priced, and claims evaluated. Our approach to contract administration begins during the early stages of a project, well before tenders are sought or contracts awarded. Standard forms are used to ensure compliance with the contract terms and the Construction Contracts Act. Our approach is to report fixed prices, provisional prices and variations separately in financial reports and progress payments, allowing a complete understanding of commitments and progress.
- Construction Contracts Act 2002 / CCA Amendment Act 2015 compliance
- Payment schedules, progress valuations, interim assessments, final accounts
- Variation price assessment and negotiation, entitlement and contract review
- Time related cost calculation, delay and disruption assessment
- Financial reporting budget vs. forecast, cost control recommendations